Go Back   Sports Betting Forum > Premium Sports Picks > Joel Tyson Picks

User Name
Password Register

Old 08-22-2006, 07:47 AM

Default Free Baseball Pick - Twins @ Orioles 8-22-06

After the Winner on the Reds last night, I have now hit 7 out of my last 11 Comp Selections.

Your Complimentary Selection is on the Minnesota Twins for Tuesday - Be back with the Analysis by 2pm.

The Twins send Carlos Silva on the mound today and it looks like the veteran is finally showing up to help the Twins in their quest for the playoffs yet again.

The White Sox are facing the Tigers so the Twins are well aware that they have a huge opportunity to continue to help their cause by defeating the Orioles today who do not have a post-season birth in their near future.

I am well aware that Silva is 11-11 with a 6.59 ERA. However, I am also aware that Silva is 4-1 in his last 7 starts and the Twins have won 6 out of those 7 games.

The Twins face Loewen who has pitched well for the Orioles but I believe the price here on the Twins is tough to pass up as this team is 5-0 on the road against losing teams and more importantly 45-17 in their last 62 games.

In fact, you can only imagine the profits that would have accrued if you would have invested on this team in that stretch.

Lowen is a sound pitcher but he faces a very smart Twins lineup who are bound to get to him the second time through the lineup with the likes of Mauer and Mourneau and the Orioles have hit Silva well including shelling him for 10 hits in his last start, which leads me to believe Silva shows up with additional motivation to shut them down in this game.

Look for Silva to step up for his team and exact a little revenge on the Orioles today and the Twins to win in what should be a relatively close game on the road as their strong defense will be of big help today.

2♦ Minnesota Twins
On a Scale from 1♦ to 5♦