Go Back   Sports Betting Forum > Premium Sports Picks > Joel Tyson Picks

User Name
Password Register

Old 08-19-2006, 01:10 AM

Default Preseason Football Betting - Vikings/Steelers

I released two free selections yesterday including the Yankees in Game 1 as I correctly predicted Wang to hold the fort down while the Yankees dominated Johnson which is exactly what happened.
I should have nailed Game 2 with Boston, but the Red Sox decide to collapse and yield 7 runs in just one inning alone and thus blowing their 3 run lead.
Your Complimentary Selection today is in Pigskin action with the Under in the Vikings vs. Steelers match up.
The bottom line is that there is way too many injuries in this game for the total to be as high as it is.

In fact, I'm not sure if both teams will score more than a touchdown a piece as I expect both defenses to play well and both offenses to be non-productive.

Pittsburgh enters this game aware that they might be without "Big Ben" because of a strained thumb and might sit him out entirely for precautionary measures.

Thus, Charlie Batch and Omar Jacobs would get the reps and with all due respect to their talents, they are not Ben Roethlisberger.

Also, the Steelers will be without the other key offensive element to their lineup in Hines Ward who will be out with a hamstring. Center Chukky Okobi will be out with a neck problem and Tight End Tuman will be out as well.

The Vikings enter this game after being punched in the stomach as they found out their first round draftpick Chad Greenway will be out for the season given the injury he sustained in the first pre-season game.

Also, the Vikings continue to face off the field turmoil as Wide Reciever Koren Robinson was involved in a DUI and will defenitely miss this preseason game and possibly the entire season.

However, this team runs into a Steelers team that comes off a road loss to Arizona, albeit it was a pre-season game and they could care less, but nonetheless will start more defensive starters in an effort to win the game in front of the home fans of Pittsurgh.

Thus, a Steelers offense that is without firepower and a Steelers defense that will step up to play today with more starters, will bode well for the under.

3♦ Vikings/Steelers Under

On a Scale from 1♦ to 5♦