Go Back   Sports Betting Forum > Premium Sports Picks > Joel Tyson Picks

User Name
Password Register

Old 08-26-2006, 02:04 AM

Default Friday Football Pick

I have now hit 9 out of my last 14 Comp Plays after the Pirates and Yankees the last 2 days as I am hitting on all cylinders right now.

You probably thought I was nuts selecting the Pirates over the Astros but a hell of a call as I told you Wandy Rodriguez is struggling and the "Pirates will exact revenge after being swept by the Astros on the road earlier this year".

Your Complimentary Selection today is on the Baltimore Ravens on the road at Minnesota.

Steve McNair is going to be fabulous with this team as I expect the Ravens to make it to the playoffs and do some damage in it.

But for now, they play the Vikings on the road and this game will be one with stirring emotions for some.

For one, Chester Taylor, the new Vikings runningback faces his old team in the Ravens. Taylor is expected to carry a heavy load for the Vikings this year and considering he has never rushed for more than a 1000 yards in a season, it will be hard for him to tackle the load.

Furthermore, Brian Billick returns to the stadium and the team he once coached before leaving to take the head coaching job in Baltimore.

In addition, the Vikings will be without the services of Mewelde Moore who will sit out the game with a knee injury.

The bottom line is Steve McNair is simply dominating as he has the team and personnel, including old teammate and friend Derek Mason, to post up some great numbers this year.

McNair has been fabulous this year much to the delight of Ravens fans as he is 18-23 this pre-season for 193 yards and rushing for a touchdown.

Although Brad Johnson is a seasoned veteran the fact remains that the Ravens are simply coming together as a team and they face a Vikings team that is still going through a massive makeover with a new coach, a new defensive strategy and a new offense for that matter as well.
Ravens simply have it together and have the offensive prowess as well as the staple defense to win this one on the road as the Vikings continue to search for an identity.

3♦ Baltimore Ravens
On a Scale from 1♦ to 5♦