Go Back   Sports Betting Forum > Sports Handicapping Forum > College Basketball Betting

User Name
Password Register

Old 06-26-2007, 06:59 AM

Default Need some advice

Hi All,

Okay so I have a lot of trouble initiating communication with a women. Things like I panic because I don't know what to say, I usually end up feeling awkward and don't know what to say. In my head I say hello, then ask what they do but after that I have a mental blank.

Also, when it comes to showing interest, such as eye contact and smiling, I tend to get nervous.

Basically I want advice on what I should talk about, and ladies I would like to know what a guy would/has done that you liked the approach and explain it. Kind of like a coach. Imagine if you were standing beside me, what would you be telling me? If you know any great book, it will be highly appreciated!!!!
Thanks in advance

Old 06-27-2007, 01:52 AM

I don't know any great books about romance. But I read a book about a year ago called the System by Roy Valentine. Awesome book. It's mostly for guys. It's a no-nonsense, no-frills book that teach guys how to pick up girls. Anyway, i can say this book changed my dating life. Like I said, not for the great romance but highly recommended if you just want to bed chicks.