Go Back   Sports Betting Forum > Sports Handicapping Forum > College Basketball Betting

User Name
Password Register

Old 02-12-2006, 05:18 PM

Default Hi All

I just joined here and I do a lot of research on cbb and ba games every day. I'm going to start positng on here to hopefully help you guys out and hopefully we can all make money.

air
Old 02-12-2006, 05:33 PM

hey air,

I myself just joined...I spend pretty much my whole day capping games with the best of 'em. I love collegebasketball. Look forward to getting feedback from everyone else. Thanks
Old 02-12-2006, 05:37 PM

Ya pistol good to see some other memebers in here. This forum doesnt appear to be too alive so hopefully we can get things going in here. WHo do you consider to be the best of 'em? Theres one capper I've seen known as "the little kid" and hes at like 65% which is pretty good. Theres also another guy ive seen on the web called "D-Vanny" who is suppossed to be an expert when it comes to top 25 teams . I'm on other forums too but want to get started on this one. Who are your favorite teams and who do you liek tomorrow?
Old 02-12-2006, 05:41 PM

The guys I stack myself up against are like Bobby Cook and Wayne Root. Root is especially good with his NO Limit plays. They are $500; they are worth it though. I like to cap my own games, too. I just use his pick as another source.

plays for tomorrow include the Huskies and Wisc. Green Bay

I was 5-0 today by the way...Rode TOSU hard, was on GA TEch SU, had UNC, West Va, and the Pacers.

Yes, today was a hell of a day.